Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are a number of fights in Dead or Alive 4 that use the Great Hall:
- In Bayman's story, he fights Christie before he is captured by DOATEC forces.
- Ayane or Ryu Hayabusa will fight Christie here, depending on whose story the player is using, while the other flees to find Hayate. In Christie's story, an opponent is picked at random by the game.
- After Helena tells Kasumi about Alpha-152 before Ryu Hayabusa intervenes, the two fight and Kasumi wins.
- During Leifang's story, as the Great Hall starts burning down, she and Jann Lee fight.
- Christie and Helena meet up in the burning hall and, after Helena learns that it was Christie who killed her mother, the two fight. The outcome is unknown but the two of them survive the burning building.
- As the building burns, Hayate fights Bayman as they discuss the issue of killing Victor Donovan before they fight.
The stage is seen in a mansion setting. Through the outer wall windows, it is shown that it is night time and the city is by the sea, with the tritower in the center of the city. The hall has elegant statues, red carpets, expensive plates on display, chandeliers, and gold detailing. There are stairs to knock opponents off the level, and glass windows that look over the stairs which allow opponents to be thrown through, sending them down onto the next level. The levels are repeated so there is no limit to the amount of falls that can be pulled off.
|Dead or Alive 4|
|Dead or Alive Dimensions|