We have to grow stronger...
This article/section is in need of improvement. If you have a good knowledge of the subject, feel free to add your information to the article. Once improvements have been made, this notice may be removed.
Lorelei in "Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate"
|Known As||Haunted Lorlei (DOA5U)|
|Appears In|| Dead or Alive 3|
Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
It seems that the buildings and the grounds on this area belongs to the Douglas family, as Helena Douglas takes residence here.
Lorelei is on on the very top of the mountain. All fights start at the top of the building, and fighters can be thrown down it during the match. This stage is only playable at night.
In Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, it is given a Halloween theme. The stage is decorated with jack-o'-lanterns and a red full moon is visible in the background. In addition, the very lowest level has banners of Volf, a Greater Fiend and enemy boss in Ninja Gaiden II. Both Volf's Castle and Lorelei have similar gothic design schemes, though Lorelei is much smaller. The original variation of the stage is featured in Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade and was made available in an update for the console version.
There are a number of fights in the Dead or Alive series that use Lorelei
In Dead or Alive Dimensions:
- Helena and Bayman met with each other, with Bayman also restraining Christie, as Kasumi Alpha arrives, resulting in a fight between the Kasumi clone and Helena, forcing the latter to retreat.
- Imps' Ball - Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (Haunted Lorelei)
- Ghouls' Ball - Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (Haunted Lorelei)
- Blood Tie ~DOA5 Ultimate mix~ - Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (Lorelei)
Dead or Alive 3Edit
Dead or Alive DimensionsEdit
Dead or Alive 5 UltimateEdit
- The location shares its name with a 120m tall rock on the eastern bank of the Rhine near St. Goarshausen, and seems to be based on this place.
- Lorelei is also the name of a mermaid who lured unwary fisherman to their death by singing the most beautiful song they had ever heard.