- "An all-powerful Mugen Tenshin attack that can turn the tables on an opponent in a flash... It is the destiny of all leaders of the Tenjin Mon sect of the Mugen Tenshin clan to learn and master the Torn Sky Blast."
- —Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Torn Sky Blast (奥義「裂空迅風殺」, Ougi: Rekkū Jinpū Satsu; Secret Technique: Lethal Wind Quick Air Slash, literally translated as Air Fissure Killing Wind) is a powerful and deadly lightning-type Ninpo technique that is used by the leader and heirs of the Mugen Tenshin Ninja Clan.
This technique allows the user to summon electric-like energy from their hands and shoot the energy toward their target, seriously injuring anyone in the way of the beam. Known users of the Torn Sky Blast include Hayate, Raidou, and Kasumi. Ryu Hayabusa knows a similar technique.
Before the events of the first Dead or Alive Tournament, Raidou, an exiled Runaway Shinobi of the Mugen Tenshin Clan, returned to the village in a rampage to "steal" the Torn Sky Blast technique. After Ayane failed to stop Raidou with normal Ninjutsu techniques, Hayate defended her and resorted to using the Torn Sky Blast against Raidou, despite Ayane's pleas against it.
Raidou quickly learned and copied the technique, and the two engaged in an "energy duel"; Raidou was too powerful for Hayate, and the force of the final blast sent the latter flying into a tree, damaging Hayate's spine and sending him into a coma. Raidou left the village once more shortly after.
When it seemed that Hayate wouldn't take the title of leader, Kasumi became the new heir and learned the technique. She later used the Torn Sky Blast against Raidou in the final round of the first Dead or Alive Tournament and managed to kill him using it.
- The color of the energy differs between users; while Hayate summoned white energy, Raidou summons red energy, and Kasumi pink.
- In NG3:RE Kasumi as a DLC is using this as her Ninpo attack, but In the game it is translated as Rending Wind.
- Incedently its usage looks kind of similar to the Kamehamaha Wave from the Dragonball series.